Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vacation to Southern California

Southern California is always a great time.  We spent our vacation with the Tramutola Family and enjoyed the many splendors of the area.   Of course, the best memories occur with the family swimming, going to the beach or possibly engaging in a competitive game of badminton.  However, during this vacation, Mark and I had the opportunity to have a little alone time.  We spent one of those days on Catalina Island. We took the boat from Dana Point early in the morning and headed back in the evening.  We engaged in all the tourist activities such as the island bus tour, casino tour and even a game of miniature golf.  It was pretty fun. On another outing, we went to Hollywood to see the Craig Ferguson Show.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize that it would take more than two hours to get to Hollywood from Orange County in the early afternoon.  I might be dating myself but I remember when it was just an hour.  Needless to say, we missed the show and decided to tour the hills instead. 

Badminton Players and Cousins: Nicky, Ariana, Mikey and Avery

Avery and Mikey in the Pool

Catalina Island


Maureen and Mark in the Hollywood Hills










No comments: