Happy Holidays and welcome to our blog. Instead of a traditional Christmas letter detailing what we have been doing this year, you can just come and take a look for yourself. We are a busy trio.
Our year in review consists of Avery graduating from kindergarten and moving on to first grade. She continues to enjoy swimming, gymnastics, t-ball and soccer. Mark still works for Tektronix in Marketing and keeps busy with coaching, reading and doing homework with Avery. Lastly, I am enjoying the busy life as a not so stay at home Mom. I volunteer at Avery's school, haul her to all the above activities and still substitute at Beaverton Christian. It is a busy life filled with lots of travel, family, and fun.
Wishing you the warmest of holiday wishes.
Love,
Mark, Maureen and Avery
A pretty lengthy conversation with Santa. I am sure that she is explaining just how good she was this year.






No comments:
Post a Comment